The boys are back for their 2nd recording of the week! Joe and Shawn discuss the saddening news coming out of Seattle regarding Richard Sherman. Then they discuss Taylor Moton signing an extension just before the Franchise Tag Extension Deadline. After that, they get into Urban Meyer and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ documentation from the hiring and resignation of Chris Doyle. Following, they discuss the news about 7 teams being above the 85% vaccination rate threshold and 4 teams being below 50%. At the end, they discuss Tom Brady again and the news that he played all of 2020 with a torn MCL.
- Our YouTube Page for all our videos! (Be sure to Subscribe to be notified in the future!)
- Follow Shawn @sHawInigan23 & Joe @JoeMcDonnellOOB on Twitter
- Follow Out of Boundz on Instagram
- AWD’s Out of Boundz Page for all episodes
- Linktree for all content links
- Out of Boundz Podcast Glossary of Terms
- Out of Boundz Podcast QB Stock Values
Stay safe where you are!