Joe and Shawn are finally back to record their thoughts on the NFL news that had happened since the last episode. They start off with the Kansas City Football Team making a threat to Missouri as well as the Buffalo Bills owner gets taxpayer money they don’t need. Next, they quickly discuss the Detroit Lions getting the 2022 Hard Knocks. After that , they discuss Miami trading for Tyreek Hill, who won the trade and the contract he then signed as well the other moves Miami made, including: Terron Armstead and Xavien Howard. This leads to them quickly getting into Kansas City picking up Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Then, they quickly discuss the news about helmet testing and the future of concussion management in the NFL as well as the new Overtime changes for the playoffs. Near the end, they discuss the Deshaun Watson press conference as well as how spineless the Cleveland Browns’ owners are. At the end, they get into the “promotion” of Bruce Arians and the actual promotion of Todd Bowles. They quickly discuss the highly-anticipated Duke-UNC matchup in the Final Four before peacing out.
Stay safe where you are, stay healthy and it’s okay to not be okay.
- Follow our YouTube Page for all our videos! (Be sure to Subscribe to be notified in the future!)
- Follow Shawn @sHawInigan23 & Joe @JoeMcDonnellOOB on Twitter
- Follow Out of Boundz on Instagram
- AWD’s Out of Boundz Page for all episodes
- Linktree for all content links
- Out of Boundz Podcast Glossary of Terms
- Out of Boundz Podcast QB Stock Values