Joe and Shawn are back to record their thoughts on the NFL News coming out of Pro Bowl weekend. They start with the finalization of the Coaching Carousel and the fact that the NFL seems to have backtracked on their initial statement after the Brian Flores lawsuit came out. Then, they get into the news of Alvin Kamara’s arrest in Las Vegas and the potential ramifications on his football career. After that, they discuss the ProFootballTalk article that the NFL destroyed all evidence that the NFL supposedly collected for DeflateGate without releasing any of it. At the end, they get into some quick hits, including the Packers starting to take Special Teams seriously.
Stay safe where you are, stay healthy and it’s okay to not be okay…it’s PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!!
- Follow our YouTube Page for all our videos! (Be sure to Subscribe to be notified in the future!)
- Follow Shawn @sHawInigan23 & Joe @JoeMcDonnellOOB on Twitter
- Follow Out of Boundz on Instagram
- AWD’s Out of Boundz Page for all episodes
- Linktree for all content links
- Out of Boundz Podcast Glossary of Terms
- Out of Boundz Podcast QB Stock Values