In this episode, I return to riff on a few different items that have angered me or peaked my interest. These include: the need to stop equating social programs with an Autocratic government uprise, how stupid the Ontario Conservative government officials seem to be (*cough* Rod Phillips *cough*) and Jason Kenney blaming the CERB for an uptick in drug overdoses. Then I finish with a discussion about the need for the NCAA to stop hiding the money and pay the athlete-students, how we need to think a little more about how our actions can affect others and how that ties to Economics. We need to work together to affect the change that we want to see in this world and our political parties need to stop being hypocrites (and we need to call them out when they are).
- The Globe and Mail: (Opinion) Why is Jason Kenney scapegoating CERB for drug overdoses?
- CBC: Ontario finance minister says he’s returning home as news of Caribbean vacation sparks anger
- Toronto Sun: (Opinion) Trudeau’s undermining of democratic traditions advances a socialist agenda
- Out of Boundz Podcast & Charity Stripe Commentary
- Hire BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour)
You can listen below!