In this episode, I sit down and have a discussion with Trey again (Charity Stripe Commentary & Out of Boundz Podcast). We talk about the Adamson BBQ situation and he compares it to what has happened in the US before the election and how it’s changing since Biden won. We go over the differences between the US Two-Party system and Canada’s multiple parties and how Republicans and Conservatives run on fear. We learn that Americans know a lot less about Canada than Canadians know about America. Trey explains the current evolution of the Democratic Party towards the left and how the Primary system helps with that. We look at the benefits of implementing Universal Basic Income programs. We get hopeful that things get better at the end.
- To See White Privilege In Action, Look At Toronto’s Adamson BBQ Debacle (Analysis)
- Canadians are not the nice ones | Rob Bebenek
- One California mayor has tried universal basic income. His advice for Trump: ‘Think big’
- Out of Boundz Podcast & Charity Stripe Commentary
- Hire BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour)
You can listen below!