Shawn and Trey are back to discuss the happenings around the NBA going into the last quarter of the season. They start off by discussing how well Ayton and the Suns have played as well as the decisions facing Sarver. This leads to a conversation about teams utilizing a 2 Big lineup: Pelicans, Grizzlies, Cavaliers, and Celtics. They end off with a shoutout to Cade Cunningham’s recent surge at the Rookie of the Year award.
Stay safe wherever you are and be sure to check out the following links:
- Bobbi Mullis’ Excellent Brittney Griner Article
- William James’ Fantastic Kentucky WBB Article
- Our YouTube Page for all of our videos! (Be sure to Subscribe to be notified in the future!)
- Charity Stripe Commentary on Twitter and Instagram
- Trey @finalfinally for links to all his writing, pods and videos!
- Marcus @OPipegod for his spicy takes & @marzzmcfly for his photos!
- Shawn @sHawInigan23 for links to all the pods and videos!
- Trey’s writing can be found at HoopSocial & RollCallSN
- External Links for all the Podcast Content
- Charity Stripe Commentary Linktree
- HoopSocial Podcasts
HoopSocial Podcast Network is sponsored by BetUS. Click through for 125% bonus!