Shawn & Trey are back for a quick discussion on a couple of topics in the NBA. They start with a discussion about the group’s 3 teams and how they are fairing. Then they get into the recent resurgence of the Timberwolves coming off a 2OT Win over the 76ers. Next, they discuss the Suns being overshadowed by the Warriors as well as their lineups with and without DeAndre Ayton. Lastly, they get into how well Evan Mobley has been playing as well as the Cavaliers as a whole. Trey gets Shawn to make a pick about how many wins Cleveland can get to.
Stay safe wherever you are and be sure to check out the following links:
- Our YouTube Page for all of our videos! (Be sure to Subscribe to be notified in the future!)
- Charity Stripe Commentary on Twitter and Instagram
- Trey @finalfinally for links to all his writing, pods and videos!
- Shawn @sHawInigan23 for links to all the pods and videos!
- Trey’s writing can be found at HoopSocial & RollCallSN
- External Links for all the Podcast Content
- Charity Stripe Commentary Linktree